Leaf Recycled Fabric
For the eco-friendly and forward thinking the Leaf collection offers recycled wool using salvaged yarns from the fashion industry. The collection is made with reconstituted wool from the Prato District, Italy, and has a limited impact on the environment. The Leaf collection includes three semi plains in a contemporary colour palette featuring fresh pastel shades of Mint, Lemon and Ice Blue. A beautifully soft finish gives a tactile touch to a robust quality.
- Leaf: mottled effect, displayed in an extensive array of bold and beautiful colours.
- Cross: semi plain with an intricate cross design created through a combination of two colours in the warp and weft.
- Cell: a contemporary take on timeless tweed.
This fabric is suitable for use in upholstery, soft furnishings and bed bases.
- 100% Wool Felt Recylced Yarns
- 3 Designs: Leaf, Cross and Cell
- 59 Colours
- 40,000 martindale rub test