Harley Dementia Range
Dementia Friendly Features
· Memory boxes provide a history of the individual and are a great way to promote a person-centered approach, providing carers and visitors with valuable opportunities for interaction. Our memory box has a slide out acrylic front panel, removable acrylic shelf and a pin board back to allow pictures to be mounted with ease.
· Mirrors have the option of being folded closed, as reflections can cause distress and upset if they do not recognise themselves.
· Our unique open section on the wardrobes allows the clothes to be seen, touched and accessed very easily. This section is open which means that there is no glass or polycarbonate door panel, which may cause distress due to reflections and access confusion.
- Glued, dowelled and screwed to increase sturdiness and designed for contract use.
- Solid backs to all units.
- Easy to open heavy framed doors and drawers.
- 170 degree hinges.
- Large visual metal handles.
- Soft round drawer fronts and unit corners.
- Anti-microbial finishing and lacquers.
- Melamine faced to aid easy clean and hygiene with feature vinyl moulded door and drawer fronts.
- Tested to BS4875 Part7 Level4 & Part8